* Grind 2 cups oatmeal into a coarse powder. Add 1/4 cup baking soda, mix and store in a jar. Add 1 cup to a warm bath to soothe sunburned skin, or mix a handful with water until thick, then apply the paste. This is a very useful remedy for itchiness.
* Add one cup of baking soda to the warm bathing water. Or make paste of baking soda with water and apply on affected area. This will give relief.
* Lemon juice acts as a cleanser. It has antiseptic properties. So extract juice from lemon and apply directly on the affected area.
* Heat sesame oil and apply to the body. This will reduce dryness and relieve from itch.
* Apply aloe vera gel on affected area. This gel can moisturize the skin and protects from infections.