* Mix 2 drops of sandalwood oil with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. Dab the mix onto the affected area with your fingertips. Leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then wash with tepid water.
* Grind a handful of fresh Fenugreek leaves to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on affected area. After half an hour, wash it off with lukewarm water.
* Create a blend of 2 drops of the tea tree oil and 4-5 drops of almond oil and put the blend on the wrinkled area. Allow it to work its wonders for 5-10 minutes and wash with water.
* Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel onto the skin and leave it for twenty minutes. Then wash with tepid water.
* Make a blend of 2-3 drops of rosemary oil oil, 1/2 teaspoon of yogurt and 3 drops of coconut oil and apply the mixture on the troubling area. Let it dry for 10 minutes. Then Wash with cold water.
* Bananas are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that combat the causes of wrinkles. So mash a ripe banana into thick paste and apply on the affected area. Wash it off with lukewarm water after half an hour.
* Make a blend of 2-3 drops of the lavender oil, 1/2 teaspoon of yogurt and 3 drops of coconut oil. Apply this mixture and let it dry for 10 minutes and wash with cold water.