* Combine a pinch of sea salt with 2 teaspoons of rose water and slather the resulting paste all over the affected area. Leave it there for 10 minutes before rinsing it off.
* Mix 2 drops of tea tree oil with ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil. Put the mix all over the chin area and let it stay there for 10 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
* Mix ½ a teaspoon of vitamin c powder with 1 teaspoon of rose water. Apply this paste all over chin area. After 10 minutes… rinsing it off.
* Scoop out a little bit of gel from an aloe vera plant and smear it all over chin area. Leave it there for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with tepid water.
* mix 1/2 a teaspoon of cooked oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently rub it onto the chin area for a few minutes. Then wash it off with tepid water.
* Mix Honey and milk. Apply this mixture onto the affected area and rinse it off after 10 minutes with tepid water.